Inbound Marketing: Get Leads With Your Story and the Right Tool
You’ve got all the ammo you need: a great product or service, competitive differentiators, value proposition, competitor information, clear mission and goals. It should be easy to promote this online. But it’s not.
Online marketing is a bit overwhelming, isn’t it? It doesn’t have to be.
Imbound Marketing Focuses Online Activity and Improves ROI
We know you don’t have time to make sense Google’s latest algorithm change and foresee its effect on website traffic, much less manage the messages being sent on Facebook or in newsletters. And the tools? What do you really need to achieve business goals?
Today’s digital landscape is complicated. The best methodology we’ve found to simplify online activity and affect business is with inbound marketing, a structure that uses content to attract and qualify leads, educating prospects into becoming customers. It’s modeled around the way people use the Internet to make buying decisions.
Inbound marketing provides the structure to tell your story in ways that:
- Attract visitors to your site.
- Demonstrates your understanding of their problem.
- Educates visitors who you are, what you do, why your product is the answer to their problem, why they should choose you!
- Converts those visitors into leads and sales.
HI Advises and Helps Execute Marketing Work
HI guides you through the process, creating a program that:
- Uses blogs, inbound and internal links, and social media to help your site get found online.
- Converts traffic into leads using offers and calls-to-action.
- Woos leads until they become customers with lead nurturing, segmenting and email campaigns.
The truth is, the more information you share about how you solve problems, the more likely you are to gain trust and loyalty. The content and context matters. But you also need the right tool: we recommend one that does more than marketing automation. Not sure if you have an efficient set up? Talk to us.